To provide the community with public transportation services that are dependable, convenient, safe, cost effective, and accessible for all.
It is the vision of the Kalamazoo Metro Transit System to act as mobility managers in offering public transportation choices to all citizens through the year 2015 and beyond. Long-term goals are to achieve the following:
- Kalamazoo Metro Transit System as mobility managers.
- Integrated and seamless public transportation system.
- Flexibility in choice for users.
- Technology-oriented service delivery.
- Public/private partnership.
- Long-term stable funding through a balance of system user fees, local contributions, state assistance, and federal assistance.
- Safe, affordable, accessible, efficient, and cost effective service.
View our Comprehensive Operational Analysis